Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Not so funny...

Sometimes things around here are just plain TOUGH. That's why I haven't written in some time. If I am writing something and I am unable to find some positive and/or funny twist, it just begins to sound downright PATHETIC.

So, rather than risk sounding pathetic, I just leave it alone until I can find a way to see things in a better light. In the meantime, here's a preview by subject matter:

1) a yellow flashing caution light on top of the truck
2) cb radios
3) begging to spend the night in the parking lot of Royal Farms in the Prius (many tears were shed, and no- not even Jim agreed to THAT one!)
4) little metal "utility marker" flags all over my house and yard
5) "make your own snowplow" with shovels, plywood and a bicycle
6) 101 uses for a dog leash

When I look at the list I have to smile in disbelief... is this really my life, or the pages from "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"??? Yes, it's all true... and in writing it down it IS becoming sort of funny... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment